Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 10000.00-1000000.00 USD ($)/Unit
- 5-10 Unit Per Month
- 1-6 Months
Bestowed with experienced professionals and 9 years of domain expertise, we have been engrossed in offering Refrigeration Compressor. The offered compressor is designed to lower down the temperature of the compressed gases for the reliable operation of the air-conditioning and refrigeration systems. Widely demanded for production lines, cold storage, commercial building and other applications, this compressor is manufactured by our skilled technocrats using exceptional quality components and modern techniques. Clients can avail the provided Refrigeration Compressor from us in different technical specifications at industry leading prices.
- The capacity of the compressor results the capacity of the air conditioning or refrigeration
- It removes vapor from the evaporator and also helps in raising the temperature of a low-pressure gas
- Suitable for air conditioning systems and ensures no heating or ventilation functions
- Used for heat pumping, air conditioning and refrigeration for large-scale equipment and machinery facilities
- Compression of the refrigerant to the appropriate pressure make sure its proper circulation and condensation throughout the cycle
- The large scale equipment and machinery facilities make use of refrigeration compressor for heat pumping, air conditioning and refrigeration.
- By using this, the vapours from the evaporator can be removed and the temperature of low-pressure gas can be elevated.
- This compressor is ideal for air conditioning systems and allows no heating or ventilation.
- The refrigerant is compressed to appropriate pressure, so as to assure proper circulation and condensation throughout the cycle.
- The compressor's capacity is directly connected to the capacity of the air conditioning or refrigeration.
- Optimal grade components are assembled using progressive technology to assure compressor's hassle-free functionality.
- It consumes less power and can function non-interruptly for longer.
The semi-hermetic screw compressor is designed for air-conditioning and refrigeration application. This compressor is designed to withstands high load capacity, which makes it highly efficient and reliable for all working conditions, like thermal storage, heat pump system & refrigeration. It has advanced 5 to 6 Patented Screw Rotor Profile design for efficient and high capacity working conditions. Thread screw rotor grinding machine center, and 3-D coordinate measuring machine are utilized for manufacturing and inspection procedures. ISO 9001 certification quality system is followed during the manufacturing of compressor.
The RC1 series compressors combined and Balance Piston with separated radial and axial force bearings, liquid injection & economizer connector, oil level switch and oil pressure differential switch, oil cooler connector, PTC motor coil protection and discharge temperature protection & its controller and other accessories. This new design series assures the compressor's reliability, long bearings life and optimum working operation condition.
What is Refrigeration Compressor?
The compressors are one of the most indispensable parts of the refrigeration cycle. It execute the task of compressing the refrigerant that flows to the condenser, where it becomes cooled. It then turns to the expansion valve and the evaporator, finally it is suctioned by the compressor again. For the comely and decorous operation of the refrigeration cycle, the refrigerant must be closed to the pressure similar to the saturation temperature that is higher than the temperature of the normally available water or air. It is the important function that is executed by the compressor. Compression of the refrigerant to the acceptable pressure insures its decent and comely circulation and condensation throughout the cycle. The capability of the refrigeration or air conditioning reckons completely on the capacity of the compressor.
Types of Refrigeration Compressors
There are several types of compressors utilized in the refrigeration and air conditioning machines, these are: rotary, screw, centrifugal, reciprocating and scroll. All these have been described below concisely:
The reciprocating compressors are one of the most extensively used kinds of the refrigerating compressors. These have cylinder arrangements and pistons just like the automotive engines. The returning motion of the piston compresses the refrigerant inside the cylinder and all this occur due to external power. There are three kinds of reciprocating compressors: open type, hermetically sealed and semi-hermetically sealed. The open type reciprocating compressors can be available in individual cylinder type or multi-cylinder type.
Compressor - Hermetically Sealed
The screw compressors include a couple of meshing screws, the refrigerant gets compressed between these screws. They can make high pressure for the little amount of gas. They ingest less power in comparison with reciprocating compressors and are widely used for the same. These can be used with refrigerants like R12, R22, and some others.