Price And Quantity
- 1 ,
- 10000.00-1000000.00 USD ($)/Unit
- 5-10 , Per Month
- 1-6 Months
Refrigerated Air Dryer
Enlisted as the prime manufacturer, exporter and supplier in this domain, we offer Refrigerated Air Dryer to the clients. This refrigerator is ideal for carrying out reactions or to store the materials that needs lower temperature. The provided refrigerator is manufactured using the pristine quality components and modern techniques in tandem with international quality standards. Further, we are offering this Refrigerated Air Dryer to the clients in several technical specifications at competitive prices.
- Used in various industries, hospitals, blood banks, hotels, poultry slaughter and other allied places
- Perfect for storage of vegetables, fruits, dairy, drink, meat, medicine, chemical, and many more prevent from fungus and maintain their freshness for a long time
- Fitted with high density modular polyurethane foaming insulation panel for maintaining optimum cooling
- Integrated with compressor and electric motor for ensuring no leakage of shaft sealing
- Maintain the temperature of cold foods and also reduce the risk of food poisoning
- Available in varied specifications and capacities as per client’s application requirement
- Made from superior quality components with the aid of sophisticated technology to ensure non-interrupted performance
Refrigerated compressed air dryers are routinely and widely used air dryers. (for other varieties, contact with us.) These are simple in designing, comparatively cheap and require very little fixing and maintenance.
A refrigerated compressed air dryer is the standardized pick if you are purchasing a dryer and without any special necessities, like an ultra-degraded dew point. These dryers don’t need any particular fixture and if you buy it in quality one with us and set up it decently, it’s essentially a set-and-forget product.
How does it work?
As the name connotes, a refrigerated air dryer functions by cooling down the air (suchlike a refrigerator). The warm wet air come in the dryer, where it is air-cooled down to approximately 3 degrees Celsius. All water vapors which was in the air liquefies into water. Similar like your window does on a cold day. The liquefied water is then abstracted from the compressible air by a water-device.
Subsequently, the cold air is heated to an ambient temperature. Since a big amount of water has concentrated into water, the air is immediately comes out is much drier.
The cooling is done in the selfsame way as your fridge and freezer are cooled. In an abstracted circuit, liquid refrigerant is vaporized in the evaporator so as to cool down the hot compressed air. The air is chilled, while the refrigerant becomes warmer. The refrigerant is flattened or compressed by a diminutive compressor and is cooled once more in the condenser.
These dryers comes with different parts of the refrigerant circuit (with condenser and refrigerant compressor). The products also incorporate condensation traps with discharge formations.
The evaporator (where the refrigerant gets cools down) is placed at the top of the dryer the total area at the apical is the insulated evaporator.
These are also enclosed with refrigerant circuit of a compressed air dryer. The condensate trap is located in the middle (with water venting forms).
In the right right side the condenser is placed with the cooling fan. In the center you can see the refrigerant pipes, which turn to the evaporator. At the left side the condensate trap can be found again.
It is propitious to the environment that water less and quality bad
Cooling system is simple and saving investment
Air disposed capacity
Inlet air temperature
Inlet air pressure
0.6 ~ 1.5Mpa
Pressure dew point
5 ~ 8